Monday, July 11, 2011

attempting the scary

This week I am going to take my 4-year old twins and my 15-month old to the pool to join a group of moms. I've been to this pool so I know the layout and I know how the kids handle it. K was comfortable swimming on her own while wearing a vest, J was clingy and had to grab onto an adult at all times, and then there's Little M who is just a happy go lucky toddler that I must hold onto the entire time. I figure I'll get J on my back and Little M on the front and just hope the God that K don't go too far away. Sounds good. All set. 

There is a matter of the potty break that is also scary when I have all three. But I think we'll stick to a strict schedule. Potty before going in, and potty an hour and a half later. 

I got it all planned out. It's do or die.

No comments: