Friday, July 25, 2008

Stride Rite for wide/extra wide feet

My son came out into the world huge and with his huge stature came big fat feet. We quickly found out that it is extremely hard to find wide shoes. That is until we found Stride Rite. They have wide and extra wide shoes. Yes, I said EXTRA WIDE. Thankfully, my son was only in the extra wide for a short time.

For little ones, they have shoes for whatever stage of mobility your little one is in at the moment. The sole is not too hard in order for feet to develop normally.

My son is now 3 years old and we still go to Stride Rite (though not as often as his feet are finally starting to thin out). But beware of the price. Shoes on average cost about $50. My son's feet grew very fast between 1 and 2 years old, so we bought a lot of shoes. Be prepared to invest some money into your child's wide feet.

No comments: